Carnival's "GARISH" Decor

lsp

both indoors and out on Carnival. As for the urns, they are for the remains of the passengers who died of Glitz shock! Maybe the designed shouldn't have chewed those mushrooms before going to his design board. Some ships look like Peter Max exploded!

That is not my description but that of many others. What is wrong with the decor? I love it! I loved it from the first time on the Conquest. If you want elegance go to a 5 or 6 star hotel for the upper-crust. I guarantee it will be subdued. It's supposed to be a fun time and if it disturbs you get back off and get a refund.

I personally think they love it and just want to stir up some manure. I guess we just have the wrong attitude about going with the flow and just play along. You can get bad service anywhere, anytime. You can have "boorish, rude" people anywhere. It's not limited to Carnival, the fun ship, with beer bellies, tattoos and whatever. Just take it for what it is, they are ignorant.

Where else can you be so thoroughly entertained at an all-inclusive price.

Got my steam off & waiting anxiously for 4/19/07 on the Freedom with all my new friends from here.

Linda

No, some people don't "love it" and aren't "just trying to stir up manure." People just have different likes/dislikes as it relates to decor (and food, and entertainment, etc., etc.).

But who cares? If you're happy and you love Carnival, why would it bother you if a few others disagree? I wish I had a cruise coming up so soon, garish or otherwise! Have fun!:)

Canival decor......:eek:

We always joke everytime we board a new carinval ship.....hmmmmmm wonder if this ships decor will be as bad as the last ship........so far never been disapointed...some worse then others but always pretty bad....

Will it stop us from sailing Carnival?

I will let you know when we step off the Crown Princess in Dec:D

That is not my description but that of many others. What is wrong with the decor? I love it! I loved it from the first time on the Conquest. If you want elegance go to a 5 or 6 star hotel for the upper-crust. I guarantee it will be subdued. It's supposed to be a fun time and if it disturbs you get back off and get a refund.

Linda

Isn't this a little strong? Just because someone doesn't like the decor, doesn't make them upper-crust! I don't think anyone dislikes the decor enough to be so disturbed that they want to get off the ship and get a refund. Just who is stirring up the manure?

Took our first CCL cruise last Sept. on the Fantasy. Yes, the decor was absolutely garish compared to the RCL and DCL cruises we have been on. We still had a good time and have booked the Triumph for May.

The decor is not my taste, but HEY I'M ON VACATION, I enjoy myself just the same.

Archived