Pics of Smugglers Run Plantation? Going to Altun Ha

sharecruises

Where did the thread go??

I wonder?

Some nice folks had posted a slideshow about the plantation and I think I saved it wrong..

I am going with Trevor to Altun Ha and then to the Plantation for lunch

can't wait :) it looks great...

please repost link for the slideshow and if anyone else has pictures please post them..thanks

Where did the thread go??

I wonder?

Some nice folks had posted a slideshow about the plantation and I think I saved it wrong..

I am going with Trevor to Altun Ha and then to the Plantation for lunch

can't wait :) it looks great...

please repost link for the slideshow and if anyone else has pictures please post them..thanks

I had posted a link for a slide show from our visit on March 07/07 and the entire post has disappeared. Maybe I did it wrong? I'm not home till tommorrow but will repost them. Trevor, Cathy and the staff at Smuggler's were great! The facilities are very clean and the papala (sp) buiding is impressive. Cathy picked us up as promised at the dock. We enjoyed the ride and Cathy's commentary in their new comfortible high van. I'm sure you will be happy with them as your guides.

Contact me directly if you want... rm dot thomlinson at ontera dot net.

I uploaded these images to image shack. That site is new to me so I may have done something wrong to make the thread disappear? I took several pictures while we were there but unfortunately I did not consider the fact that I was moving (on horseback) when most of the pictures were taken, so many ended up blurry. (wrong shutter speed)

Trevor,Cathy and staff were terrific! They have big plans for the plantation and I can't wait to return to see how things are working out.

I would be happy to answer any question re our experience there on March 07/07.

The image shack link is http://img371.imageshack.us/slideshow/player.php?id=img371/4122/11747394111y0.smil

Thanks so much...love your pictures..

the thread poof was probably my fault, sorry...I had posted an email from trevor to me and that may have been a no no

We have booked tour to ruins with family style lunch at the plantation afterwards, some cruisers on my roll call are doing the horseback riding so we will probably have lunch with them...I can not wait :) I think Belize seems very beautiful and fascinating, once you get away from the Port LOL...and I have only heard good things about Smuggler's Run!

Thanks again for the lovely pics..I am very excited about the ruins and Planation ...can't wait !!!

Glad you liked the pictures Cheri! Like I said earlier, many pictures did not turn out because of shutter speed goof up. No doubt Trevor and Cathy will take care of you and your group. They are both very nice people. The way that they set up the lunch makes everyone feel like family! Please say hi to them from their number one fans in Northern Ontario!:D

Archived