How early can we get to the ship

KGBLUE301

We are sailing on the Imagination on the 26th of March the limo company said not to go to early they want us to wait till 12:30 at the airport. but from what I am reading some people get on by 12:00 we fly in at 9:30 am.

Hi,

We arrive every cruise between 10:30am-11:00am. We are processed right away and as soon as everyone is off the ship, they let you on. The first group gets taken to a sitting area right at the entrance to the ship if there is any wait, so you sit comfortably while you wait. we have always been on the ship and at the buffet by 11:30am. The pools are open so bring a suit if you want to swim early. Your luggage will not arrive until about 4:00PM but sometimes as late as 8:00pm so also bring a something to wear to the dining room if your luggage is late and you eat early. Most of the time the rooms are ready by 12:00noon, although they will have a sign posted on a door to the hall saying you can't go to your cabin but if you go through anyway and your room is done you can get to your room early.

When we went on the Liberty we arrived at 9:30, stood off to the side til ten then got in line. We gave our luggage to the porters, tipped them of course and then went inside. We signed in and then went to a room to sit and wait as opposed to having to stand. 11:45 we went and did the security thing, had our pics put on the S&S card and were on board at 12:00. So if your limo co. doesn't want to pick you up say at 10:15-10:30 then find a co. that will.

We like to get to the cruise terminal around 11:00 to 11:30 am. My theory is: I'd rather be waiting at the cruise terminal than at the airport, hotel or parking lot! The sooner you can get on the ship, the sooner your vacation can officially begin! Have fun! :)

We are sailing on the Imagination on the 26th of March the limo company said not to go to early they want us to wait till 12:30 at the airport. but from what I am reading some people get on by 12:00 we fly in at 9:30 am.

Hey KGB,

There is already several of us sailing with you.Come on over.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=484850

Steve

PS. We will be there by 11.30am

Thanks for posting this Q, KGBlue - because I had the same question myself! I saw where it said "no boarding until 1:30" on the documents, but remembered everyone saying how early they got on the ship and I was a little confused. We are sailing on March 26th as well - out of Miami - on the Fascination.

Seven days!! I can hardly stand it! :p

Archived