Freedom of the Seas Photojournal!

Hey everyone!

I just got back from my spring break vacation (March 4th) on the Freedom of the Seas! It was absolutely amazing, and I took a million pictures. I recently found this great website called Tabblo that allows you to arrange countless photos for free and ad text to create stories through photos. I made a photojournal of the cruise using the site-check out the link below!

http://www.tabblo.com/studio/stories/view/225301/

Let me know what you think of it!

i love your pictures so i went to taboo and did my journal from freedon too but know iam trying to sahre here in my post and no one can see it i copy and pasted ....help...when i send ia email my friends can see it but in here no one can see it

i love your pictures so i went to taboo and did my journal from freedon too but know iam trying to sahre here in my post and no one can see it i copy and pasted ....help...when i send ia email my friends can see it but in here no one can see it

What's the name of your post? I'll see if it works for me..all you should have to do is take the url and paste it in, I'm not sure why it wouldn't work.

Hey everyone!

I just got back from my spring break vacation (March 4th) on the Freedom of the Seas! It was absolutely amazing, and I took a million pictures. I recently found this great website called Tabblo that allows you to arrange countless photos for free and ad text to create stories through photos. I made a photojournal of the cruise using the site-check out the link below!

http://www.tabblo.com/studio/stories/view/225301/

Let me know what you think of it!

Hi nydancerco! I am taking this exact trip in Sept on Liberty. Could you name the beaches that you visited? We are still trying to decide which ones to go to and you apparently picked good ones. GREAT pics by the way, looks like you had fun! Thanks

After reading the entire thread I discovered that you had already divulged two of the beaches. sorry!

Hi nydancerco! I am taking this exact trip in Sept on Liberty. Could you name the beaches that you visited? We are still trying to decide which ones to go to and you apparently picked good ones. GREAT pics by the way, looks like you had fun! Thanks

After reading the entire thread I discovered that you had already divulged two of the beaches. sorry!

Hi! No Problem--yeah the beaches were completely fabulous!

Cozumel--Paradise Beach (free admission, min $7 food/bev purchase, convenient bathrooms, cute shop, water activities)

Grand Cayman--Seven Mile Beach (part across from Courtyard Marriot)

Montego Bay--Doctor's Cave (separate fees for admission, chairs, and umbrellas)

Labadee--anywhere is great :)

nice job with the photojournal--for another great review with inserted photos try this link www.thepreismans.com The have a great one for Freedom and several others that I realy enjoyed...it looks exactly like a photo album with many helpful comments & cruise tips interspersed

I love the review at thepreismans. I randomly show it to people because I think it is so good, plus I would love to go on Freedom!

What's the name of your post? I'll see if it works for me..all you should have to do is take the url and paste it in, I'm not sure why it wouldn't work.

hi my report is called i am back from freedom!!!could you please let me know if you can see it?

hi my report is called i am back from freedom!!!could you please let me know if you can see it?

No, I could not get to your tabblo. What you need to do is go to the tabblo website, click on your tabblo, and then copy/paste the url (the http://www.tabblo.com/somenumber....) into your post. Does that make sense?

Chelsea

Oooooh! you guys looked liked you had a great vacation!! The pictures are beautiful..I'm so excited and looking forward to my trip even more!:o)

Great job with pics!

Thanks so much!

• 2 weeks later...
nice job with the photojournal--for another great review with inserted photos try this link www.thepreismans.com The have a great one for Freedom and several others that I realy enjoyed...it looks exactly like a photo album with many helpful comments & cruise tips interspersed

Those photos are amazing! I felt like I was reliving my experience all over again! I would have never thought to take pictures of all those things...even my head waiter was in one of the pictures....I want to go BACK!

Archived