new dance to do for Carnival!!

majosa

I have seen on here where people will do the doc dance and the double digits and single digits dance but i dont recall seeing one where you do the " I have passed the less than 200 days point"!!!

So i have been doing this dance for almost 20 days. Yes it is getting old and i am now ready to do the other dances!! :) :p

Trust me, it seems now like it will never get here. We usually book 300 days early and the time drags by, but....we are leaving in 4 weeks. So hang in there, read these boards daily and research all your ports. Then you can do the double digit dance:D

I am so jealous of all of you!! But like me now you have done "your time" waiting, I hope all of you have a blast and make lots of memories!!

Don't feel bad!!! I booked about 4 months out and then again for our August cruise but just found out that my family has planned a Disney trip for my daughter for her birthday at the same time so of course we have to go with her and have to cancel our cruise for August...now I don't know when the next time we will be able to cruise again will be so I will have to sit down and look at the calender and think about how I can fit another cruise in by next year because I think I might just die without one lol! I too will have to book 200 plus days out for our next one:(

Each year my youngest daughter and I take a cruise. I book the following years cruise prior to leaving on the current years. We have greater that 365 to go. We celebrate at 300, 200 and 100 with dinner usually at the Melting Pot. It's a type of countdown.

Now I can dance. I spoke with my TA and she told me that my docs were in and we will probably meet this week to go over them. After reading the boards with everyone else receiving their docs, I was getting pretty sad. :( But now that I am down to 19 days and my docs are in, I am at work but I am still dancing. My coworkers have been dealing with me since I booked this trip last year. This is not my first cruise, but each one feels like the first.:D :)

Majosa,

Hang in there. We are down to 12 days. I remember back when it was at 100 days. I thought it would never get close. The days went by so slow. With spring and summer upon us now, time should go by alot quicker. I'm bursting at the seems right now.LOL When I logged on they had a picture of a Carnival ship. Not the one I am going one, but just looking at it and knowing that in 12 days I too will be aboard a cruise ship. I was so excited when I got my docks a few weeks ago. Now I'm just counting down the 12 days. :)

Trust me, it seems now like it will never get here. We usually book 300 days early and the time drags by, but....we are leaving in 4 weeks. So hang in there, read these boards daily and research all your ports. Then you can do the double digit dance:D

Wow... that far in advance! Maybe we will see you on the ship. You are on it the same time we are!

Too true. We started with the 100 day dance, then the ninety day dance. Now it is an every day dance. Cant wait for the docs so I can do that dance too. I have been buying what we need for summer, which is also what we need for the cruise. With every new item, we celebrate.

Archived