liquor tasting question

lynnw68

It's nothing more than a taste, but they do it! Of course, they want you to buy the liquor, but the prices aren't bad. I fell in love with Sheridans, a coffee liquer from Ireland; 22.00 for a liter, not bad! They pour you a serving in a cup the size of a thimble, so I doubt you're going to get a buzz off of it :D

Hey Guienevere, I absolutely fell in LOVE with Sheridan's when I cruised this past August! We disembarked the day after the new regulations about liquids took place, and instead of going through the hassle of trying to figure out how to fly it home without it breaking, we decided to get the info and try to find it at home. We even went as far as to take a picture to show liquor stores. Well, we have yet to come across anyone who can even order it for us. Do you or anyone else have any ideas? I so wish we would've bought it and just packed it safely in our luggage!

Hey Guienevere, I absolutely fell in LOVE with Sheridan's when I cruised this past August! We disembarked the day after the new regulations about liquids took place, and instead of going through the hassle of trying to figure out how to fly it home without it breaking, we decided to get the info and try to find it at home. We even went as far as to take a picture to show liquor stores. Well, we have yet to come across anyone who can even order it for us. Do you or anyone else have any ideas? I so wish we would've bought it and just packed it safely in our luggage!

http://www.thedrinkshop.com/products/nlpdetail.php?prodid=349&afwinid=91919

or Ebay! Both will run you about the same price; 22.00 or so plus shipping/tax. The link above to the drinkshop is a UK store, so shipping will be more; Ebay will probably be your best bet! Go for it...you won't be sorry :D

It's been a few years since my last cruise, but when I attended the liquor tastings they were offering samples of at least 10 or 12 different types. It's true they just give you a fraction of an ounce, but it can add up. I certainly felt a buzz;) , but maybe I'm a lightweight.

In San Juan, the duty free shops outside of the Security check point do the same thing. Makes the wait a little nicer. ;)

It even made it a little nicer when i handed them a plastic cup i happened to have in my Carry on and they filled it the top for me, it was even nicer when i was holding the big plastic cup of Cruzin Rum and they just let me walk right thru security with it, no one even asked about it:D

As previously mentioned, or A friend brought me some back from Canada.

Vancouver I think. So, If you know any one going to Canada soon or on a cruise soon have them help you out. We have done both of these since our love affair with Sheridans began.

Cheers!

It's nothing more than a taste, but they do it! Of course, they want you to buy the liquor, but the prices aren't bad. I fell in love with Sheridans, a coffee liquer from Ireland; 22.00 for a liter, not bad! They pour you a serving in a cup the size of a thimble, so I doubt you're going to get a buzz off of it :D

Depending on the Carnival employee this is my favorite part of my cruise, free Liquor....They will continue to give you extras if you ask....I love that Coffee Liquor....that shi.t is the BOMB!!!

Archived