What size suitcase fits under the bed?

Our first few cruises we didn't even think of putting them under the bed and put them in the closet. I don't know the answer to your question except to say that MY suitcases fit under the beds. I have the regular size big suitcases and some smaller. I nestle them inside of each other, lift the corner of the bed, and slip them under. Others have said that they have opened their big suitcases up, and then slide them under the beds. If they don't fit, you can always ask your room steward to store them for you. I have never heard of anyone having to buy a collapsable one. I am sure you will be fine.

We usually take 3...26" Samsonite (expandable) suitcases and 2...carry-on size. If you have too, the carry-ons will fit inside the suitcases.

We were on the Mercury...Jan/Feb this winter and all of our bags fit under the bed, with no problem.

Have a great cruise!

Pat :)

Thanks! That's great comfort. I have a HUGE rolling suitcase that could probably fit me in it... they say don't over pack... but hey i'm a teenage girl and i like to look cute... what can i do??? lol. i'm really goin to try to bring a little bit smaller suitcase though... TRY.

Thanks! That's great comfort. I have a HUGE rolling suitcase that could probably fit me in it... they say don't over pack... but hey i'm a teenage girl and i like to look cute... what can i do??? lol. i'm really goin to try to bring a little bit smaller suitcase though... TRY.

I don't know if you are driving or flying to Galveston, but if you are flying, remember that there is a 50 pound limit on each of the 2 suitcases you check.

Archived