Mariner - Stateroom Question

koops4

Has anyone ever stayed in the large oceanview stateroom on deck 6? There are two of them on the front of the ship and both are available for the date we are looking at next year. This makes me wonder if there is a reason why. We are trying to decided if the extra $500 for the balcony is worth it if we can still be on an upper deck. Any thoughts or info would be appreciated.

I havent stayed in a front room, but IMHO, the balcony is soooo worth it. I love being able to go out on the balcony in the morning before everyone else wakes, or at night and even sit and watch the ship pulling into and out of ports. I will never go back to an oceanview room!

We stayed in 6200 two years ago and will be in 6500 in a few weeks. We loved it. Lots of extra space, a small extra room with bunk beds and a tiny closet in it, which were great for my boys. I just liked the extra walking around room. Also, we loved the big windows on the front. You could look out and see the ship approaching the islands. Any other questions, I'll be glad to try to answer.

Lori in TN

Archived