HELP!!! What Rental Car Shuttles Pick Up at Pier Other Than Thrifty?

patnkat

did you try hertz/??? we are renting from them, and they are close to the pier in honolulu, we have to drop off though at the airport since we are keeping the car late,

and in maui they are right by lahiana, in kaanapali,,

try hertz .com

or call them and see

good luck

• 1 month later...

hey there...

yes the trip was great you can see pics on my webshots link below,,

well the renting was confusing, in maui, it said on my confirmation to rent at the west maui airport ,, ok went there, no hertz isnt there its on the main street by avis and all the other ones, ok so i was kinda mad, luckily my husbands brother was taking us there, so it wasnt a taxi or anything,

so we get there,, and they dont have the SUV we rented, which was a nissan xterra,, they had NO suvs in our class that we rented , so guess what we got at no extra charge ??? A BRAND NEW cadillac escalade,, fully loaded .. so We were happy ... LOL we went to haliakela crater and maui ocean center etc.. it was nice driving the nice car around and it fit 6 people ,,

in honolulu... we rented from hertz as well. so they said they dont have a shuttle from the port to the location , so we walked out and low and behold there was a shuttle waiting for us , so i was confused , we got there and got our van, no problems,

and returing was easy we returned at the airport, many signs telling you car rental returns etc, they had no shuttles back to the pier, but they called us a taxi and took 20 off our bill. and the taxi was there in 1 min, it was soooo much easier than i thought....

i heard a lot of people at the hertz office complaining since they booked mustang covertibles and they didnt have any for anyone .. but it didnt effect us

parking in san diego was easy ,, we parked , hired the bike people to take our luggage over while we walked, it was nice and easy...

sorry im rambling LOL

take care

Melissa

Archived