Help me chose One for Scuba: Tortola, St Lucia, Antigua, Barbados

jeffreytg

I SCUBA, wife does not, and this is a cruise over our 20th anniversary to the destinations listed in the title. I will only tempt fate by taking a dive at one of these four ports. Which one should I chose of the four and why?

By the way, I'm a fairly new diver-and don't see myself penetrating any wrecks or going past 60'.

Do the Shorex RMS Rhone dive in Tortola. If your itinerary is like several others, its a half day port call, and that should give you a couple of great dives on a legend, and your better half plenty of shopping time in the port, without missing you too much.;) Might I suggest, you rent the movie, "The Deep" to get an idea of the romance of this wreck. Its with Nick Nolte, and Jackie Bissett, and a great movie if you haven't had the chance to see it. It will give her a chance to share the dive experience with you, at least on film, and maybe a little romance after you return.:D My wife and I love diving this wreck, and I'm sure you will as well, with your wife's blessing.:)

Archived