Help going with friends trying to book rooms together. We want balcony/they inside?

Hi we are going to book tonight for the Conquest. We want to use our military rate and get a balcony. They are past guests and want to get an inside with the upgrade promo. We would be on the same floor I think if it works out. But the rooms might not be in the best spot. Would it be better to just book separately and choose the right cabins for us or try to coordinate the rooms and take what they have left. We have traveled with family on a cruise and rooms together and it was nice. We have traveled with friends but not on a cruise. Do you think it is better to have the breathing room or the close and comfortable?

Thank You

If your friends book with the Upgrade promo, i believe it has to be with a guarantee cabin and they may not know where their cabin will be until after final payment. they Can either use the past guest discount and book a cabin across the hall from you or you will have to just book seperately and call each other on the phone.

We booked a balcony and then when our dd and sil wanted to join us our ta was able to book them across the hall from us. This way if they want to come over and enjoy the balcony they can and save themselves $$$. As this is their belated honeymoon we have talked and made it very plain that they are free to do whatever they like during the cruise and not expect to be with us 24/7. Of course, when I started talking about the excursions we want to take they wanted to book with us also!

I know many friends that cruise together and do their own thing during the day and meet up for dinner at nights. Unless they are the type that can't go to the restroom without you, I think you would be fine having them close by.

If your friends book with the Upgrade promo, i believe it has to be with a guarantee cabin and they may not know where their cabin will be until after final payment. they Can either use the past guest discount and book a cabin across the hall from you or you will have to just book seperately and call each other on the phone.

No, with the upgrade promo you pay a gty rate and book the cabin you want.

We wanted a balcony and my brother wanted and inside room. We both our prior military so we booked a guarantee in both catagories and told our CCL PVP that we wanted to be on the same floor and "BAM" were are in 7426 and he is in 7412. You will have let you TA/PVP know in advance and what dinner seating you both prefer.

Archived