Sensation Cruise No Longer Listed

tncuz

[size=3]Has this ever happened to anyone? Our Sensation cruise for Oct 11th is no longer listed. I just went to the BPC website to check the current price and the cruise was no longer there. I thought maybe it was a clitch so I went to Travelocity...no listing...jumped from Oct 7th to Oct 16th...same on Carnival's website. I'm registered on the Carnival website and it still shows I'm on the ship for Oct 11th. What are the chances the cruise is sold out....very strange :confused: [/size]

[size=3]Sunnye[/size]

the chances are very good. Im on the oct 7th cruise and it is almost sold out with prices running very very high for 4a. Just be glad ur booked lol. I figure it is because the sensation is fixing to move to NO so they are selling out.

Susan

Hi Sunnye! It has indeed sold out. I called about it when I checked prices 2 weeks ago.The PVP said to check back after the 11th of August because some cabins may open up with final payment due.See you on the roll call!!!
Mariann

Archived