IS IT WORTH THE MONEY? - QM2 Review

megacruiser

I want to thank you for this review. I am booked on the Halloween Trans-Atlantic trip. I have been waffling as to whether or not to cancel. Hoping by then they will have all the problems taken care of, and if not, I will deal with it. What an experience it is to sail into NYC harbor.

Trey:

My wife and I are also booked on the Oct 31 westbound crossing. We just made final payment; so if all goes well we will be on-board. We plan on signing cc book in library, and would like to meet any other cc passengers.

My husband and I will be on the Westbound return, djcruiser...we're taking the Royal Mediterranean directly before that and will have taken her Eastbound to Southampton before that. Hope to see you on our return trip home! :)

glad to hear from someone on this crossing.. horray.. i posted 3 other times i figured we were maybe the only ccer's on this one.. we will sign the book in library.. hoping at least we can say hi to one another.. maybe in Commodore Club..

5 P.M. , Monday, Nov. 1st, sounds fine for us, DJ. Btw, where do you and your wife hail from? We're Philadelphians, we live in a small suburb about a half an hour from CC Philadelphia. I'm a retired executive assistant (father's business) and retired breeder of Siamese Cats (avocation), and my husband has a Ph.D. in clinical psychology. Here's a link to my website upon which you and your wife may find some interesting links, and so you'll be able to recognize me!

http://hometown.aol.com/kitycaty/page/index.htm

;)

Hi Kity:

OK.. sounds excellent.. we will be there if all goes well.. we are both retired teachers and live in Berwick, PA!! wife retired art teacher and I retired librarian.. Berwick Middle School..

undergrad I went to Philadelphia College of Textiles and Science (now Philadelphia University) and majored in Chemistry.. Masters in Information Sciece from Indiana University, Bloomington, Ind.. we dont have a website but E-Mail dsjohnson@gmpexpress.net.. checking your website now.. :-)

I really enjoyed all your commentaries on the QM2 and the fun you all had. :D Query. Is there any Ballroom dancing on the QM2. I may be in the wrong thread, but I figured this was a good place to start. I read all the hype on the QM2 having the largest ballroom on any ship and was hoping that we could do some dancing(ballroom).

Some friends are joining us and we figured dancing would be fun at sea.

BE SAFE GO FAST HAVE FUN

Love "the commander" Mike Cefalo

(this is my road racing signature I use in America)

There are ballroom dance lessons every day (just about), and there is ballroom dancing in the evening in the Queen's Room, a beautiful ballroom with full dance orchestra. Gentlemen Hosts are provided for dancing with ladies with no dance partners. It's a wonderful way to spend the evening!

hi.. glad you can join us on Monday, Nov. 1, 5 pm in the Commodore club.. another couple from Statesville, NC just posted they are going on the full thing like kity (2 crossings and the Med).. I told her when we were meeting in Commodore Club.. a friend of mine from Wilkes Barre is a Showcase ballroom dancer but my wife and I have 2 left feet, so I'm not sure, Mike, if even you, could teach us your steps.. lol..

Dayne and Paige (djcruiser)

Archived