Carnival Miracle Category 11 Suite

villa10

:) Does anyone have experience with a Cat. 11 Suite on the Miracle? We are 3 people and hard as we try to travel light always take too much. Have heard these suites are spacious and have good storage--Is that true? Penthouse suite was over $1,000 more and did not seem worth that large a difference.

I stayed in a Cat 11 (Aft wrap-around balcony) on Miracle with my parents. My mother brings tons of stuff when she cruises, my father & I had normal amounts, and we had plenty of room for everything. The closet was really big.

We had 2 adults and 2 teenagers in a cat. 11 on the Pride and there was more than enough storage space. It was still tight quarters for 4 people but at least we were able to get all the suitcases put away. Most everything went under the bed and there were plenty of closets and lots of shelves in the bathroom.

Just wanted to say a big THANKS to you for your website. I was just looking at pics of the ship and where our cabin is. We were not fortunate enough to grab an aft, but we got 8266, which is right on the corner. Maybe next time ! Thanks again.

We sailed the Miracle with a Cat 11 we were mid-ship I believe Upper Deck there was a ton of storage space. We were only 2 people but could have stored 3 more weeks worth of stuff. It was very nice space. I loved the dressing area.

Archived