Cat BH On The Coral

MOONMOUNTAIN

We are sailing on the Coral Princess on March 8th and have booked a Cat BH

with a guarantee, Just how obstructed are these rooms? The person at Princess advised that the obstruction was the panel across the balcony it was metal vs plexiglass,

Hi,

Although I haven't seen this particular category of cabin, it looks like there's only 4 of them on the entire ship. So you'll probably not end up in this category. Another issue (for me) is that they are very far forward and I like to be past the midline, towards the aft. The next category up, though would have a typical balcony...

BUT, since you shouldn't book counting on an upgrade, you'd need to be sure you could live with it ... it sounds like that although there's a balcony, you'd only be able to look out of it from a standing position. With the typical balcony, having the plexiglass panel, you can enjoy the view while lying or sitting down (looking through the panel). In this case, you won't be able to see through the panel. Sounds very unusual...I'd like to hear more, possibly from someone who has been in one.

The Coral is such a wonderful ship!!! I loved it!

It looks liek to me the onlu obstruction is half of the glass on the balcony is metal. If you take a look at some picts of the Coral, it is the only thing obstructing.

THe Coral is a great ship! Go to my sig filr and select kkorman1 or 2 on the weshots links and you will find some picts of the COral.

There is a reduced viewing area because of the way the front of the ship cuts down across the balcony. They typically use these 4 cabins to fill the ship and by having guarantees they keep moving people out of them until the last booking might stay there. With your sailing date the chances are good you will be moved and possibly soon so keep checking the personalizer. If you can live with those cabins hang in there and if not select another cabin.

Archived