POH review coming

cruisepal48

Just got back from a wonderful cruise. I will be posting a full review next week. I have to get settled in from my trip. Unpack, go through mail, laundry, etc. etc, etc. You all know the routine. How do you all post a review. Do you type it in word then copy and paste or just type it in?

I had a wonderful time.

Hi Cruisepal,

Glad you got back ok. Our trip seemed to never end....didn't get home until Tues. 2 pm. We got picked up by my brother and had to go directly to work. Oh, well, the price of paradise! We are so busy at work, plus trying to get unpacked, etc. How is your cat? We picked up Noel last night. I'll be doing a review as soon as I can, hopefully by next week.

Hi Cruisepal,

Glad you got back ok. Our trip seemed to never end....didn't get home until Tues. 2 pm. We got picked up by my brother and had to go directly to work. Oh, well, the price of paradise! We are so busy at work, plus trying to get unpacked, etc. How is your cat? We picked up Noel last night. I'll be doing a review as soon as I can, hopefully by next week.

Are you as tired as I am:D Its a good tired huh. My cat was good. She was glad to see us. We got home at 130 AM today. Yes, next week will be a good time to post the review. I am going to type up a review to post. I don't have to go to work until Sunday. Our post stay on Oahu was great. PCC was very good and the North Shore also. Giavonii's (sp) was very good. The garlic shrimp, YUM. I'll send you some pictures as soon as I go though them..

Archived