Current Weather on the Fantasy?

beach410

Last week, we had beautiful weather. The water in Cozumel was still chilly early in the morning (until about noon).

It was very windy in Cozumel and on our last sea day. They closed the putt putt golf because of the winds.

As for as needing a jacket, you may need a sweater on board. You could hang meat in The Forum (where they did karaoke) every night. I can tell you that is one AC that works!!

Have a great cruise...we did!!

Thanks, were you able to sit out by the pool on the days at sea without a blanket or long pants?

Yes...I don't do the pool area but our friends laid out in their swimsuits every day !!!

I was gonna ask the same ? about the Fantasy. we have been in the spring for most of our cruises and this year we decided to go in august and wasn't sure how cool it might be outside at night and is it cold inside this time of the year? We were also trying to avoid the spring breakers by waiting until August. I just hope we won't have to worry about any hurricanes.

Archived