Karaoke on Conquest

cruiseokie

I know this may not rate very high as an important question, but how strict are they on the Conquest about only 18 or over for karaoke. My 16 yr old son loves to sing and would really enjoy doing this. I know they have karaoke in the Club O2 but I have only seen it offered once towards the end of the cruise.

It certainly varies from ship to ship. Some have "open" karaoke and some have "adult" karaoke.

I have been on the Sensation where it was "18 and over only) to being

on the Miracle, where the first hour every night was "family" with the next 2 hours were "adult only".

I would talk to the karaoke host on the first night when it first starts up. That is usually the slowest time and even if it is adult only, they may let it slide since no one else is signed up.

The goal is really not to exclude older teens that sing. It is just to prevent karoake from becoming the babysitting service for 7- 13 year olds that want to sing Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star 14 times in one night.

Personally, I don't think you will have a problem....as long as he truly wants to sing and not just get up there and scream and act like an idiot.

BTW< if he has his own CDGS ...take them. The song selection is limited at best.

Have a great cruise!!

Archived