RCCL Totebag,Shoulder bag,Fanny pack, has anyone purchased either?

Does anyone have the RCCL totebag, shoulder bag or fanny pack??

I am thinking about buying the shoulder bag. It looks really nice, and will probably fit all of my stuff when we are off the ship, and it would make for a nice memento. Would it be cheaper to buy on the cruiseship???

Thanks

Does anyone have the RCCL totebag, shoulder bag or fanny pack??

I am thinking about buying the shoulder bag. It looks really nice, and will probably fit all of my stuff when we are off the ship, and it would make for a nice memento. Would it be cheaper to buy on the cruiseship???

Thanks

I have the Totebag. My TA sent one to me and it was very useful. Well made and sturdy. It still looks brand new!

If you collect Ship Shape dollars you can redeem them for a shoulder bag on board.

Have all three, and each is great in it's own way. Just depends on what exactly you want to carry around in it.

You asked if it is cheaper to buy on the ship.
As opposed to buying it where else?

They are available in their online gift & gear section. $19.95 for the tote and $9.95 for the shoulder bag.

I bought mine thru the Gifts & Gear and had it delivered on the ship. I have never seen the tote bag or the fanny pack on the ship. I have seen the shoulder bag there.

I didn't know you can have it delivered on the ship! thats cool, I think I will buy the shoulder bag.

I have the tote bag. It's really nice. I ordered it through Gifts & Gear too, by phone. I wanted to have it delivered to my house before the cruise, but they said it could only be delivered to the ship. It was on the bed in our cabin when we arrived the first day. That was on the Enchantment last April.

My wife and I have purchased several of each ( we give them as gifts to relatives who'll be cruising with us next year).

Shoulder bags as low as 4.00 ( before shipping)

Tote bags....got 2 for 6.00 ( before shipping)

Fanny packs...small ones, as low as .99 ( before shipping)

Larger, nicer fanny packs.....5.00 (before shipping)

These items are on E-Bay all the time.....and zillions of other RCCL items ( probably shouldn't post this as there'll be more competition for bidding!)

Happy Shopping!

STEVE-O

My wife and I have purchased several of each ( we give them as gifts to relatives who'll be cruising with us next year).

Shoulder bags as low as 4.00 ( before shipping)

Tote bags....got 2 for 6.00 ( before shipping)

Fanny packs...small ones, as low as .99 ( before shipping)

Larger, nicer fanny packs.....5.00 (before shipping)

These items are on E-Bay all the time.....and zillions of other RCCL items ( probably shouldn't post this as there'll be more competition for bidding!)

Happy Shopping!

STEVE-O

To not be confused... there are two different kinds of tote bags. The dark blue one is available through Gifts & Gear and is made from very nice heavy duty micro-fiber. The tan ones were free gifts to Crown & Anchor members and are canvas.

You can buy the Gifts & Gear here:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/giftcatalog/category/home.do

Dark blue tote:

gft_totebag_147.jpg

Tan tote:

2606240430046215528S200x200Q85.jpg

Adventure Gear Package in my cabin upon arrival:

2940827920046215528S200x200Q85.jpg

As a diamond plus member I get my choice of wine, tote bag (the $19.95 one from gifts and gear) and some other stuff. I chose the tote bag and used it in ports. It is a very nice bag and I plan to bring it along on all my future cruises.

Archived