Cruise parking in Sydney - Wilson Parking

Brushtail

We in the past have done a swapsie with friends going on cruises

We take them down and pick them up and vice versa

Or have caught the bus down from Royal Hotel and then cab from Central

Last time drove to Parramatta and caught River Cat in to Darling Harbour left car at daughters

Lots of different ways to go

Enjoy the Journey.....

Not the destination :)

• 6 years later...

Hello all.

I thought I would revive this thread and let everyone know that Wilson's Harbourside carpark still has long-term parking available for people going on cruises.

My husband and I recently went on a 4 day cruise with P&O that departed from White Bay on 13 June 2016 (a public holiday). We drove to Wilson's Harbourside carpark and found a parking space. Then, we went to the pre-paid ticket collections counter and called the number on a sign that said "For assistance please contact security on 9552 2330 or 0434 307 950 or use intercom on autopay machine".

My husband called one of the phone numbers and spoke with a female security officer/parking attendant. She came to the pre-paid ticket collections counter and we filled out a form for long-term cruise parking.

It cost us $16 per day. We had to pay for a minimum of 10 days, despite only staying for 5 days - so it cost us $160, but that was still cheaper than paying the normal daily carpark rate. Cost us ~$15 for a taxi to White Bay, and it was easy to find a taxi to take us back to the parking lot after the cruise ended.

For my part, I'm very glad that this car park is still offering a good deal on long term parking for cruise-goers. Would definitely park there again, particularly if going on a longer cruise :)

Hello all.

I thought I would revive this thread and let everyone know that Wilson's Harbourside carpark still has long-term parking available for people going on cruises.

My husband and I recently went on a 4 day cruise with P&O that departed from White Bay on 13 June 2016 (a public holiday). We drove to Wilson's Harbourside carpark and found a parking space. Then, we went to the pre-paid ticket collections counter and called the number on a sign that said "For assistance please contact security on 9552 2330 or 0434 307 950 or use intercom on autopay machine".

My husband called one of the phone numbers and spoke with a female security officer/parking attendant. She came to the pre-paid ticket collections counter and we filled out a form for long-term cruise parking.

It cost us $16 per day. We had to pay for a minimum of 10 days, despite only staying for 5 days - so it cost us $160, but that was still cheaper than paying the normal daily carpark rate. Cost us ~$15 for a taxi to White Bay, and it was easy to find a taxi to take us back to the parking lot after the cruise ended.

For my part, I'm very glad that this car park is still offering a good deal on long term parking for cruise-goers. Would definitely park there again, particularly if going on a longer cruise :)

The last couple of times I cruised out of Sydney (earlier this year) I just parked in the Wilsons under the Opera House. Was a 4 day minimum, and was $20pn. Nice easy walk around to OPT, or to the ferry across to White Bay.