2 questions about Century 4/7/07

carenyllie

I've come up with 2 questions I'd love answered. First, does anyone know if there will be an Easter service on the ship. I'm Catholic but it doesn't have to be a mass....but will they have anything??? Second, I've received my documents and have since changed my cabin....got something more mid-ship. So now the cabin number is wrong on the baggage tags. I told my husband we could carry our bags on and if the rooms not ready we'll just leave them in front of the room as that's what the crew is doing with everyone else's bags. What do you think? Thanks!!

I'm almost positive there will be an Easter Sunday Mass. I seem to recall there being Mass even when there wasn't a holiday.

As far as luggage tags, when you arrive at the port, you can just ask the porter for some blank tags and fill them out when you receive them. There's no reason to carry your bags; they always have plenty of blank tags on hand.

Have a great cruise. We'll be getting off as you're getting on.

Archived