1st time celeb cruiser-royal suite question

Will I enjoy a royal suite on mercury? I use room service a lot so the butler will get his or her exercise. From my research celebrity has the best advertised suite perks around. My question is what kind of suite perks does celebrity not advertise? Dinner at the captains table? Cocktail parties? What color will my key card be? Even the little things impress me. Any info would be helpful. Thanks.

The owner/royal suites don't come with any measurable perks beyond those enjoyed by SS occupants. Your card key color is determined by number od sailings, there is no special color for suite occupants.

Actually, the CC class passengers get gold cards, Suite passengers have silver cards and everyone else has white cards although your Captain's Club level is printed on all of them.

Suite occupancy doesn't guarantee a seat at the Captain's Table (sorry) but our only invitation came while we were in a Royal Suite even though we were only Select level cruisers at the time. I don't think there are any extra perks that we got in a Royal Suite that we didn't get in a Celebrity Suite.

Susan

I think you will enjoy your suite on the Mercury. The Butlers are really worked like rented mules! But if you have a chat with him/her when you first get on board and explain what/how you would like things then the Butler will try to accomodate those wishes.

Breakfast hints:

1) Eggs St John (Like eggs Benedict bt with salmon instead of canadian bacon)

2) Cream and bananas amazing

Other Hints:

1) You should get the same pillow menu as the CC but I believe you must ask.

2) If you have any question or concern ask the Butler (remember these people are the best of the best Celebrity has) I always give the Butler a triple tip they are so good!

The Butler will also bring you tea time treats as well as sushi (if you ask).

HTH

FF

You will love the Royal Suite on the Mercury, liked it better than the one on the Millennium. You will get a silver card. Invitation to captain's table doesn't automatically follow. Once we did the others we didn't. We are elite members.

1. You can ask for hand held blow dryers

2. As for pillow menu and an egg carton for the mattress

2. You can personalize the munchies in the afternoon and evening, by telling the butler what you wish. For example instead of the regular hors d' oeuvres, we asked for shimp. Always had tea in the afternoon and no pastries. Didn't have to tell him each day.

3. If you wish to have a party in your suite, they will provide munchies at not cost, and they are quite nice.

4. You can put in a standing order for breakfast and they will deliver it every morning at the same time.

5. If you wish something, don't be afraid to ask.

Archived