comfort suites

cupidgurl

I have reservations at the comfort suites the day our ship docks in Nassua so that we can use the Atlantis. Does anyone know if the whole party has to be there at check in? I am thinking of sending my husband ahead to check in while i get the kids ready and then have him meet us at the atlantis. I hate dragging my kids to the hotel just to check in, only to go back to the atlantis to spend the day.

I have reservations at the comfort suites the day our ship docks in Nassua so that we can use the Atlantis. Does anyone know if the whole party has to be there at check in? I am thinking of sending my husband ahead to check in while i get the kids ready and then have him meet us at the atlantis. I hate dragging my kids to the hotel just to check in, only to go back to the atlantis to spend the day.

Yes, the whole party has to be there. Ages of the kids have to be check.. some ages are adults, some kids etc. They don't want you paying for kids that are really adults.. etc

You cannot go to the pools at Atlantis without showing your card from the Comfort Suites, either. They were out in full force stopping everybody this past week. We just spent an entire week there.

We checked into the Comfort Suites last Sunday and they never asked to see our entire party, either. But who knows on that one.

Just wanted you to know that it is only 200 steps from The Comfort Suites to the entrance at the Coral Towers at Atlantis as well. (use the back entrance not the front doors)

So you are better off going with your husband since you cannot get into the pool or beach areas w/o first a pass and then your colored wristband obtained with your comfort suites pass at a towel hut.

good luck.

:)

Archived