Looking for infant/toddler packing list.

fivefirsts

We are first timers and traveling with a 12m. old (and 6 and 8 yr olds). I know I saw an email address for a great infant/toddler packing list. I think it was "travelngwithtoddlers" or something like that, I know it was from a VERY old thread and someone had found it and sent a newish post, perhaps in the last month. I wrote it down and misplaced it. :( Does anyone remember the email or have a copy I could get? :confused: We leave in 3 weeks I can't wait!:)

Don't have the info you need but I sure would like it myself, traveling in August for 14 nights with a 2y/o. I would love to have him potty trained by then as diapers take up a lot of space in the suitcase!:eek::eek::eek:

event.png

I am also traveling in May with my 3 children. They are also 12monts, 6yrs, and 8yrs. This will be our 1st cruise & flight anywhere with the kids. Is there any chance 'FiveFirsts' can e-mail me, and share anything you have learned with me?? My e-mail is SHERRYWEAVERS@YAHOO.CA I am worried sick about traveling with the 12 month old.

Archived