Taxi fees on waver runner tour???

USC Girl

We had 4 in our cab on the way there - $6 pp. On the way back, there were 6 of us - same price $6 pp. The other couple that rode back with us told us that they had paid $8 pp to get out there.

Also note that we had a hard time finding a cab that would take us all the way out there. We eventually found one.

We had a waverunner tour thru Ebanks we meet at the Hard Rock cafe. Which was nice so there was no taxi fare to deal with. Our tour was canceled due to the weather being to rough but we did do a afternoon 2 snorkle tour on the waverunners down and back 7 mile beach.

Laura

My wife and I are booked with ebankswatersports for their waverunner tour. How did you like it? How was the service?

Thanks,

Tim:cool:

They were wonderful to work with. We had a 9am tour. John's wife meet us in front of the Hard Rock Cafe at about 8:30. She was to drive us to pick us the wave runners. At that time she told us it was to rough to go out to Stingray City but we could do a 2 place snorkle tour on the waverunners. I had a backup plan if the weather was rough with Capt. Marvins so we went to Stingray City with Capt. Marvins at 10am then on the way back Capt. Marvins dropped us off at the public beach and John was waiting for us. Had a great time there was only the 3 of us. My mother (72yo) myself (49) and John. What great service. The water was really calm on the other side (7 mile beach side) and we had a ball.

Laura

Archived