St. Martin port

Lefty888

Is it on the french side?

Is there any good shopping near the port within walking distance, or is there a better shopping area further away? I read about an excursion that gives you a ferry pass to go shopping...just wondering where that is.

thanks!!

There are some shops right at the pier, but if your a serious shopper then you want to go into town. You can walk there, but it's much easier to take the water taxi

does ccl dock or is it a tender in? I have been trying to find out, but can get no where. Please advise.

there are at least two docks both are on the Dutch side. The island isn't that big...There was shopping at the Dock...

Thank you. Some of the photos looked like you tendered in. Tenders don't do people who get sea sick on small boats any good. Even though i took a pill before tendering into belieze, i still got sick a little. ended up taking a pill while on the island. We normally just do the dock shops. How far is it to Joes Jewlery? Is it walking distance? I want my free earrings.

Archived