tab and gatoraid

saints25

My wife likes to drink tab and my son drinks gatoraid. I am sure they dont sell on the boat. Can i bring these 2 drinks on the boat. i would show them the drinks when we got on.

No problem bringing on your own soft drinks. No need to show them unless you are asked to. If you pack it in your checked bags they may tag the bag and hold it in a room for you to come down and open the bag and show them that it is soft drinks.

Do they still make TAB??? I haven't seen that drink in years around these parts.....

Yep, I saw it in our local grocery store today. I only noticed it because of this thread I'm sure, so I don't know if they have it all the time or if it's popular here. But anyway, there it was--good old pink can and all.

beachchick

I took a 12 pk of 25oz water bottles and 2 6pks of cranberry juice boxes. My friend took a small case of coke and a 12 pk of water as well. We each used a small carry on suitcase ( the one with the handle and wheels) we were absolutely willing and ready to open the bags for inspection at any time but were never asked. The bags did go thru x-ray so make sure that your carry-on is capable of fitting onto the machine. Otherwise i would assume it would go with other luggage and then tagged which could really hold up the process of getting your bag to your room by the time you sail.

Archived