Best way to make payments to NCL?

fantavet

I paid my down payment by credit card over the phone. Then I got the confirmation email. That email only gives you a payment address.

Can I call NCL again and make another payment by phone? I want to pay this month and next month and be done. Can I do it thru their website?

I haven't registered yet but I will if I can do it through the site.

I don't think the website is set up for payments. I would contact NCL and make the payment by phone with your credit card. DO NOT write a check to the payment address. NCL has had some problems with double billing / double bookings so you really want to have the security of your credit card company going to bat for you in the case of an NCL error. Trust me, I've just been through that hassle, and had I not paid (and timely reported NCL's error) to my credit card company I would have ended up paying twice for the same cruise.

I paid my down payment by credit card over the phone. Then I got the confirmation email. That email only gives you a payment address.

Can I call NCL again and make another payment by phone? I want to pay this month and next month and be done. Can I do it thru their website?

I haven't registered yet but I will if I can do it through the site.

You simply need to call again and make the payment. No way to pay online with a cc.

I called NCL and charged a payment on my new NCL credit card. :cool: I got confirmation from NCL showing that my payment had been applied and indicating my balance due. However, I have not received my credit card bill yet, so I am assuming everything went through okay.

But you can always go online and check on your charges of your credit card. I do this all the time. If the charges haven't processed completely they will be in a pending state which is the normal process. Sometimes there will be a pending charge of $1.00. I get this all thie time when i purchase gas freom my local Safeway grocery store. A day or 2 later it shows up with the correct charge of $50.00 or so....Love those gas prices.:)

Archived