Aft cabin on Legend

songe

Hi everyone, I was wondering if there is anyone out there who has had a aft cabin on the Legend? I have booked an aft cabin for July next year cabin # 8268. I need to know if it is really noisy since it is below one of the pool areas and how bad is the rocking since it is at the back and top of the ship. This will be the first time I am getting an aft cabin, so any advice would be appreciated .

We were in 8270. Sorry that I could not give you more info on the chair movement. We had really bad weather and they only put them out our last day. I liked it and the view was really great. Wife thought that the vibration was a bit much. I did not. You may get some people from above looking down on you. I really enjoyed going to the lido deck from this room. Its very close. I never used the elevator going up only one floor. I think that u will like it. Have a blast.

You will not have to worry about the noise from above. It will be drowned out from the noise below. It 's a bit much, but is well compensated by the views.

There's a slight sway back there as well. Others may say you will see soot, but I never did.

DW and I had cabin 5270 Upper on the Legend our last cruise. Two words….LOVED IT! I don’t know about the noise from the top, at least we didn’t hear any, but we did have noise from the motors in the back of the ship. It wasn’t obnoxious to either of us; in fact we expected it being back there. In terms of motion, we didn’t notice any more than usual.

The privacy and the views are spectacular from the back of the ship. We would do it again in a heartbeat.

Archived