45 Day letter?

bubbles1209

Search is doing me no good right now, every time I try to use it, I get an execution in search error message, so I'm gonna do the worst thing according to the other threads I can do. :eek: I'm gonna repeat a question.:eek: We got a 45 day letter in the mail today, it says to call the guest relations department 45 days before we sail. Ok, so we call them 45 days out........then what?:confused: Thanks in advance:)

I got my 45 day letter yesterday but I thought the wording was a little confusing. (Could just be me :confused: ) Are you supposed to call within 45 days of the cruise, before 45 days to the cruise, or on the 45th day before the cruise?

We didn't receive a 45 day letter....:( We also never saw the upgrade fairy.....:( But guess what we do get to do.........

GO ON A CRUISE!!!!!!!!!:p

Did you write Carnival about your experience?

Did you write Carnival about your experience?

I emailed them and they emailed me back to thank me for my kind words! It's ok though! It's been many many years since I last cruised and yes it would be great to get a freebie here and there but I'm just happy that I get my hubby all to myself for 5 days! :D

Archived