Sunny Liston Tour in St. Thomas

villa10

Sonny and his wife are awesome! Very dependable! They were there when they said they would be at every stop. I was worried when we were dropped at the beach but they were back and waiting on us when we were told to be ready. And trust me... the music they play on the tour will be stuck in your head for days... and will pop back into your mind at the most random times...

We just took Sunny's tour on our 5/27/12 Allure eastern sailing. It was DH and me (both is our early 50s) and DS (11). We had a blast!! We took the beach, sightseeing and shopping tour..I think it was $40pp. I booked on his website, paid with a cc and received a confirmation back within about 24 hrs. We actually had Sunny as our driver..he was fantastic. The music was loud and so was the singing on our bus. I loved the looks on faces of the folks who were on other tours. Everyone was wondering why we were having so much fun. One of the best things we did was stop at this beautiful overlook where you could take pictures. There was also a little restaurant type place that served cold sodas, water and a drink called the Bushwacker. OMG it was delicious! I could definitely go for one now. :) I'll be happy to answer any additional questions you may have. Happy cruising!

We use Sunny tour in 2010 and loved it. We had his wife as our driver, she had us singing and laughing.

We missed the bus :eek:, went to the wrong pick up location. Once I located Sunny's number, he came back and got us:). We missed about an 1/2 hour of the shopping, but it was our fault, not his.

When we headed to the airport after our cruise, a group that had just got off another ship started talking to us about what excursions we took. When we got to our St. Thomas excursions and mentioned Sunny Listion, they noted that we were in the group they heard singing and laughing as they sat on their quiet tour.

It is well worth the money.

Have fun!!!

Archived