Anyone on the Star now???

Mshusky

Ill be on the Star in about a month. How is the coffee??? :) Still debating the coffee card just for brewed coffee......

Get the coffee card! Loved it for the mochas and lattes and capuccinos. There is a bar just outside the Capri dining room where I used to get mine. Much better than the brewed coffee by far.

Theresa

Get the coffee card! Loved it for the mochas and lattes and capuccinos. There is a bar just outside the Capri dining room where I used to get mine. Much better than the brewed coffee by far.

Theresa

Im sailing on the star Sat, first cruise!!

I keep seeing things about the coffee card.... what is the coffee card?

Im not mochas and lattes and capuccinos person... but I do love my coffee....do you need a coffee card for a good cup of coffee on board??

I was on the Star 3/24-31 and hated the coffee. Well at least about 75% of the time I did. My wife and I are extremly big coffee drinkers, not Mochas or lattes, but straight coffee or Americanos with add shots once or twice a day. And we actually lost our caffine adiction 3 days in (after minor headaches of course). Mainly because it's very weak and tastes poor and smells funny most of the time.

We loved our trip and this was of course only a minor annoyance, but the capichinos were good, altough we didn't want to pay for them everyday. That lounge outside of Capri offers "Premium Coffee" for $1.50, however it seemed to be the same smeely stuff you get in the buffet.

The times it was good were in the dining rooms after a meal. The good news though is when we got home and made a french press, it tasted amazing!

Archived