Adding a 4th person

I booked a cabin for 3 people but I chose a cabin which has 2 pullmans so that it can accomodate 4 people. If the 4th person decides they want to go, will I be charged the 3rd/4th person rate? Or will my entire rate be based on whatever it is going at now?

They would pay the 3/4th pass rate. BUT, just because you have a cabin for 4 does not mean you will be able to count on having that many. If the ship is at the capacity for 3/4 pass you won't be able to book another person into your cabin.

Bev

First, know that 4 people cabins are fewer so try to get that person to decide asap!

the rate of the 4th pax is the same as the 3rd. We usually split the cost between everyone. Consider using the spa for showers as at formals and dinner times it might get hairy!

I booked a cabin for 3 people but I chose a cabin which has 2 pullmans so that it can accomodate 4 people. If the 4th person decides they want to go, will I be charged the 3rd/4th person rate? Or will my entire rate be based on whatever it is going at now?

Depending on how far out you are booked you may want to add the 4th person now (if possible) and if they decide they don't want to go, cancel them. I believe there is no penalty for cancelling a 3rd or 4th person, but you should call the cruise line to make sure. They can only accomodate a certain number of quads per sailing, just because the cabin is a quad doesn't mean you are 100% guaranteed to have quad occupency.

Archived