Secrets of Alaska SHOW on Travel Channel NOW

UTVOLS

Travel Channel and Discovery have had quite a bit on Alaska lately. If you have a Tivo or anytype of DVR (I have both TiVo and an HR20 HD DVR from DirecTV), do a search on Alaska, then pick from the list the shows you want to watch. TC even had a show about cruising to Alaska on one of the Royal Carribean ships which was interesting. Some of the PBS stations have been replaying a special about the White Pass Railway which for some reason, I can never manage to find on the PBS channels I get. Long story there, but I won't get into it.

It's all great research and it definitely whets the appetite for the cruise!

fyi...

Thursday (3/29) the travel channel will be showing their "Radiance of the Seas - Alaska" program at 11pm. I've probably seen it 10 times but I'll be taping it again :D to watch over the weekend. Radiance does a one way but it shows all the places I'm going to on my RT and it makes me excited.

Travel Channel and Discovery have had quite a bit on Alaska lately. If you have a Tivo or anytype of DVR (I have both TiVo and an HR20 HD DVR from DirecTV), do a search on Alaska, then pick from the list the shows you want to watch. TC even had a show about cruising to Alaska on one of the Royal Carribean ships which was interesting. Some of the PBS stations have been replaying a special about the White Pass Railway which for some reason, I can never manage to find on the PBS channels I get. Long story there, but I won't get into it.

It's all great research and it definitely whets the appetite for the cruise!

For the show on White Pass Railway - look for a show called "Alaska Gold Rush" on PBS. I recorded it month's ago on our DVR and DH wants to leave it on the DVR till just before we go so he can watch it again.

Archived