newbie here, tell me what i can bring to drink

princess76021

Bring all the non-alcoholic drinks you like. Duct tape the cases, slap a luggage tag with your room number on them and they will be delivered to your room.

Re. alcohol: you're allowed to bring a bottle of wine per person...you can probably bring more but there's a small risk.

If you want to bring something in and have it get by security for sure, wrap it well, pack it in your CHECKED baggage and it will arrive safely. By the way, bag in box wine works really well--less chance of breakage.

enjoy!

We Were On The Crown Last June. We Brought A Case Of Wine On In Its Original Box & Had No Problem. We Took A Bottle Every Nite To Dinner. Sometimes We Were Charged The $10 Corkage Fee

& Other Nights We Were Not! We Also Took Some Vodka & Rum In Our Suitcases. No Problem.

Are we allowed to take beer on board?

Technically you're not allowed to bring any alcohol onboard. However, if you dont abuse it you usually will get by with bringing a couple bottles of your favorite hooch along. Beer probably isnt the best choice because of the sheer volume it takes up (i.e a case of beer is about on par with a 750ml bottle of vodka/gin/rum.). If we want the cruise line to continue looking the other way we have to police ourselves on things like alcohol, water, etc.... .

Archived