Fiesta Party Boat

125Goal

It is a wild and crazy Mexican party with unlimited Margaritas, Rum Punch, and Coronas. They also pass around some flavored tequila shots to get the crowd going. They make a beach stop where you can snorkle or just enjoy the beach and drink. I would not recommend this if you are prude or under 18. It was like a spring break party both times we were on there, and several of the women were flashing. We had a blast.

We did the party boat 2 yrs. ago and had a blast. You do have to like to drink and dance though. They had a live band on the boat and everyone was doing a conga line and drinking shots of the flavored tequila. They also had a drinking contest that my husband won for the men and I won for the women... believe me we are not big drinkers but do like to go out and kick up our heels every once in a while. If you like that kind of atmosphere you would like this... if you have children or don't like drinking and that sort you will not like this. Hope this helped.

Shelley

Archived