Does Coral World accept credit cards or travelers checks?

natebenma

We will be in St Thomas next week. Yeah! We plan on going to Coral World and would like to know if, and which, credit cards they accept or if they accept travelers checks. Saw no info on their website and tried e-mailing them a few weeks ago, but did not receive a reply.

What about the cab drivers? Cash only? Would like to limit the amount of cash we are carrying, but understand that round-trip cab fare to Coral World for our family of 4 will be about $80.

Thanks!

We were at Coral World in September and paid with a Credit Card. I can not tell you about the travelers cheques, sorry. They had a coupon on thier web site for a discount off admission so make sure to print that and take it with you, every little bit counts. The cab ride is a killer, $9.00 per person each way. We paid the cab with cash so I don't know about the crdiet cards but from what I remember about the way they looked, I would guess that they do not.

We went to Coral World on our last cruise on Navigator. I used an American Express traveler's check to pay for some things in the store there. She took it with no problem at all.

I know it's too late for Nate, who's already in St. Thomas, but if anyone else has a family of four and is going to pay $9 per person each way for a cab to Coral World, Budget will rent you a brand new Jeep right at the Havensight Mall for $75, and you can keep it all day, drive all over the island, and not have to share a safari cab with 15 other people.

I know it's too late for Nate, who's already in St. Thomas, but if anyone else has a family of four and is going to pay $9 per person each way for a cab to Coral World, Budget will rent you a brand new Jeep right at the Havensight Mall for $75, and you can keep it all day, drive all over the island, and not have to share a safari cab with 15 other people.

I cant find Budget in St. Thomas - do you have a link? Looking for a price on a minivan.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

anyone know anything about the public bus to Coral World? saw somewhere that is 1$, but the service iosn't exactly "time reliable." We are going in Feb. 08, and I hope to find a little more out about the public transportation system. will let you know what I find out in case no one knows...............c'mon, hasn't anybody taken the bus in St. Thomas? :D

Archived