Anyone ever ordered canapes on the Miracle?

villa10

No, but we did get the wine and fruit with crackers basket. Very reasonable and it lasted all week it was so big! In the cabin when we opened the door, too. Got it through Carnival for about $34. Had gone with Well Wishers before and this was nicer. Also didn't get WW's until several hours into the trip.

My husband order some for our room on our last cruise. While I appreciated the gesture from him (he ordered something to be delivered to our cabin every day), it truly was a waste because they arrived an hour before dinner. They also give you a lot. I did sample some, they weren't bad. It just to close to dinner. Unless you plan on staying in the cabin for the evening and not having dinner, it is nice.:)

Thank you! This is really such a great place to ask questions and get opinions. Just looked at the Carnival website and that, along with your ideas has made me rethink the canapes. You are right--who really needs canapes just before a big dinner? The fruit, cheese and cracker basket really looks nice and big with lots included and like it could easily last a few days with all that fruit and cheese. And you can pick at it when you want. It's our 25th Annv. and we have splurged on a suite and I think that basket along with a bottle of wine welcoming us on arrival in the cabin would really be nice. I guess you also get to keep the basket as a little rememberance? And it's acutally less expensive then a small tray of canapes and a bottle of white zinfadel. Then the white vanilla cake with strawberry filling one night in the dining room--an evening at Nick and Nora's--I can't wait until June.:)

Thank you! This is really such a great place to ask questions and get opinions. Just looked at the Carnival website and that, along with your ideas has made me rethink the canapes. You are right--who really needs canapes just before a big dinner? The fruit, cheese and cracker basket really looks nice and big with lots included and like it could easily last a few days with all that fruit and cheese. And you can pick at it when you want. It's our 25th Annv. and we have splurged on a suite and I think that basket along with a bottle of wine welcoming us on arrival in the cabin would really be nice. I guess you also get to keep the basket as a little rememberance? And it's acutally less expensive then a small tray of canapes and a bottle of white zinfadel. Then the white vanilla cake with strawberry filling one night in the dining room--an evening at Nick and Nora's--I can't wait until June.:)

Great question and answers! Is your anniversary in June? Ours is, 19 years on June 18th! Happy Anniversary to you! Have a blast on your cruise!:)

25 years on June 27th. But we are sailing on June 4th. The difference in price between late June and early June was so substantial that by going in early June we can do a suite. So we celebrate three weeks early and then on June 27th we celebrate again with a nice dinner at a good restaurant at home.

25 years on June 27th. But we are sailing on June 4th. The difference in price between late June and early June was so substantial that by going in early June we can do a suite. So we celebrate three weeks early and then on June 27th we celebrate again with a nice dinner at a good restaurant at home.

Good for you !!!! Our anniversary is also on June 27th, (only 14 years though)......Enjoy your suite, we've booked one for July and although they are expensive, it's worth every penny ! Have a wonderful cruise :)

Congrats!!! 25 years is a big milestone.

We are also celebrating our anniversary on June 27th - it'll be 15 years.

Payd:)

Thank you! This is really such a great place to ask questions and get opinions. Just looked at the Carnival website and that, along with your ideas has made me rethink the canapes. You are right--who really needs canapes just before a big dinner? The fruit, cheese and cracker basket really looks nice and big with lots included and like it could easily last a few days with all that fruit and cheese.

The fruit basket is very nice. I ordered that for my husband on his first cruise. It is a medium size basket and it will be a nice touch when you first go into you suite.

Congrats on your 25th Anniversary and enjoy your cruise.:)

Archived