Glory Tours- no response

rein53

I emailed Glory tours 4 days ago and still have not heard. How long does it take for a response? Will be in Barbados on 4/18. Should I re- email?

I also have been waiting on a reply and even re-emailed after 2 days and still no reply? They have been really good with responses in the past but now when I'm runnng out of time I'm not getting through?!? Frustrating to say the least...

I don't want to sound like a cheerleader for Glory Tours so bear with me. If you sent a request for a tour pass it will sometimes show up in your Junk Mail folder. If you sent a E-mail requesting info Sarah has been very good to respond to many of my e-mails. But the first time I mailed her I had to use both addresses located on the front page of the web site. It seems that there is an over abundace of spam that sometimes hits her so she has to go thru it piece by piece.

We have a tour booked with her in May and are really looking forward to it....... Good Luck and have a great cruise........

I've no doubt that Glory Tours do first class tours around Barbados - the many positive reviews on this site testify to that, but this problem with non-responses to emails has been going on for a long time. Wouldn't you think they'd have reviewed their system and sorted something out by now? They must lose a lot of business because of these email problems - mine included.

After my previous post I went back to their website and re-sent the email to all three email addresses listed (a general Glory Tours and 2 of Sarah's) and still no word. We are down to 3 weeks and still nothing confirmed for this stop....it's making me nervious. I understand they may be booked but they could at least tell me that. I haven't had this problem in the past with emailing her?!? I know that she reads these boards so hopefully she will read this and be directed to her emails before she loses too many customers. :(

• 2 weeks later...

As for the emails- I have noticed this issue with other Barbados Tour Operators recently on the boards, so I wonder if it's an ISP issue overall??

Sarah checks these boards, so if there is some reason your emails aren't reaching her, she will notice within a few days here on Cruise Critic.

Glory Tours is an outstanding Tour Company!!! Love my day on Barbados :)

• 2 weeks later...

i know most of you have already been on your cruises but I had to respond. after about a month of not hearing back from glory tours sarah e-mailed me and advised that she was really sorry but they had been extremely busy with the cricket? tournament....couldn't remember if that was the name

soooooo that is probably why no one has heard from them

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know Glory Tours cancellation policy? Or has any one changed tours the week before going?

I have written Glory Tours with no response. I requested a certain tour, but a freind of mine might be joining us (they are going to decide closer to the trip) and they will probably be interested in a different one than the one I picked.

I do believe that the policy on cancellation is full refund 48 hours prior to tour. Check your tour pass, I believe it is in the small print or it is on the web site..........

I had a few problems when booking tours in St Lucia and St Thomas.

The severs in the Caribbean are not very good and even the website of one tour operator didn't show up for a week.

Just saying it may not be Glory Tours fault.

Archived