Hump room?

A hump room can be found on the Radiance, Voyager, and Freedom class ships. They are located on the part of the ship that bows out over the water. These cabins are considered desirable because of their location on the ship (usually near the elevators, etc.) and because their balconies look straight down on the water without interference from lifeboats,etc. Hope this helps.:)

1302 is NOT on a hump...On Deck 10, the hump cabins are all suites...1640, 1648, 1334, 1340 and 1348...

Go to the Royal Caribbean website and find the Deck Plans...the "humps are easy to find...

For my upcoming cruise on Liberty of the Seas, I have #8338...THAT is a "center hump"...

We had a hump cabin on the Brilliance in the Med last summer. It was nice, the balcony was a little bit bigger-not by a lot-but it was right in the cneter of the ship and very close to the stairs and elevators. Of course I can't say I've ever had a "bad" balcony, not really a deal breaker for me if I don't get one on the hump.

We have our first aft cabin next month, so we'll finally be able to compare.

On our upcoming Adventure cruise this will be our first Junior Suite and hump cabin. I'm REALLY looking forward to it because of all the wonderful things I've read online at CC. We are right in the center of the hump, 9618! I'll take lots of photos and post them upon our return to let everyone know how nice our cabin was. Keeping my fingers crossed we will love it!

We had a hump cabin on the Brilliance in the Med last summer. It was nice, the balcony was a little bit bigger-not by a lot-but it was right in the cneter of the ship and very close to the stairs and elevators. Of course I can't say I've ever had a "bad" balcony, not really a deal breaker for me if I don't get one on the hump.

We have our first aft cabin next month, so we'll finally be able to compare.

Ok, so what is an aft cabin? LOL

I'm new to all this, sorry!

Ok, so what is an aft cabin? LOL

I'm new to all this, sorry!

Aft cabins are cabins located on the back of the ship. They are desirable because you get a bigger balcony at no extra charge. We had an aft cat E1 on Freedom last year...we paid the same price we would have paid for an E1 located elsewhere on the ship and got a much larger balcony...

The same is said to be true (larger balconies) for some "HUMP" cabins. We will be trying our first hump cabin this summer so we will see//

anyway I hope this helps

Archived