Has anyone ever went on a cruise they won playing Bingo?

jus4fun

My DH and I just returned from the Imagination 3/22-26. While on the cruise we won a free cruise playing bingo. We were given a certificate for a 3, 4 or 5 day cruise and were told that we would receive more information in the mail in about three weeks. I was hoping someone who had taken a free cruise could provided some details. How does the free cruise worK? Is it really free?

Thanks!

My wife won a free cruise through a raffle on the Holiday last September, recieved the information packet a few weeks later. The only payment we were required to make was $58 for the taxes. We scheduled one on the Fantasy for 3-10 out of New Orleans. Unfortunately, the Thursday before the cruise, my 86 year old mother fell and had to be admitted to the Hospital. Even though our kids said they would stay with grandma, we knew we would worry the whole week, so we did not get to go. We knew it was too late to get another date, being non transferrable, we contacted Carnival and they said all they could do was refund our $58. We certainly don't blame Carnival, just our bad luck but the good news is my mom did not break anything and is doing fine. Have a great cruise.

Archived