Easter

mom24girls

I have also asked this question and never got any replies. I am also traveling on Carnival at Easter and would like to know. All I have seen about it is looking at pictures on www.webshots.com where the midnight buffett was all decorated with Easter & bunny stuff. Hope we can find out before cruise.:rolleyes:

I've called Carnival a couple of times but can't get a straight answer. The one lady said she was sure they'd have an Easter egg hunt and don't bother to bring anything from home (I can't bring their baskets!?!) Then when I called back later the guy couldn't give me anything.

I don't know how to play off the whole Easter bunny thing...:confused:

Well I can tell you that for Christmas, Carnival goes crazy. So I can imagine that they do the same for Easter.

And to handle the "bunny thing" this is what I've done in the past.....

last year we flew to Disney on Easter Sunday. I KNEW the kids wouldn't have time to wake up and get their baskets, go for an egg hunt, etc. So I told my 2 girls that I was writing the Easter Bunny a letter and asking him to come a day early so we wouldn't miss him...lol.

So we had "Easter" before we left. My oldest was amazed that I was able to convince the bunny to come early...lol. I told her that I am REALLY convincing. ;)

And then I made sure to have a basket delivered to the room and waiting for us when we got to the hotel. So the girls thought the bunny had tracked them down to Orlando. :D

I KNOW there are companies that deliver baskets on ships. There is a whole list of them on the RCCL board that were recently posted. If you need me to search for the link, I will.

We had a wonderful time at easter on Celebrity and pre trip couldnt find any info either. They had an easter bunny, hunt, special brunch etc- it was amazing. I did bring cute fabric duffle type bags for my girls and filled them with fun things for the cruise- a bubble gun, new jammies, candy, disposable camera etc. Baskets will definitly not work. I also stashed a few prepackaged eggs around the room for when they woke up- it was a lot of fun! I am sure carnival will do similar activities. Hiding the stuff in our suitcases was the biggest challenge.

Archived