What time will we get of Mariner?

We planned on doing a self assist or requesting luggage tags to get off early. We book Happy Limo and they said we would be lucky to get off the ship by 10:30. We were hoping to get off by 8:30 so we could spend the day in DW. We told Happy Limo that we still wanted to be picked up by 9:30 even though they strongly recommend 10:30. What time did you get off? We would love to be picked up at 9:00 and in Disney by 10:30.

I got the same speech from Quick Silver transport. I told him be there at 9 since we dock at 7. he still said 10:30 . i told him pick up at 9 and told him if i was late i would pay the 55.00 fee. If we do express check off on the Mariner and we worst case dock at 8 that is still plenty of time. Just tell them if they can't accomodate you you will find someone else.

We were just on the Mariner earlier this month and we needed to get home pretty fast. (we live an hour and a half from Port Canaveral) We did the self-disembark. The Mariner docked at 6. Keep your bags, we had three pull behinds and a backpack, got down to the door at 6:30, there were 20 or so folks already there. The door opened and started letting people off the ship at 6:45, we went right through customs and were in the car and on the road at 7:15.

Last September we did self-disembarkation on Mariner and we were on the curb, waiting for our ride at 7:35 am. And that was after I was hauled into Immigration for a document check that took an extra 10 minutes!

If the ship docks on time and you are ready to roll out the door, you will be off before 8 am.

Archived