bahama excursions

aprilvw69

I have stayed at Atlantis twice and would definately recommend the Dig and any time spent visiting the Aquariums. I don't know what the charges are because everything was included in our stay. Sorry... but I do remember the Dig and Aquariums were AMAZING!!!! Don't miss em.

I have stayed at Atlantis twice and would definately recommend the Dig and any time spent visiting the Aquariums. I don't know what the charges are because everything was included in our stay. Sorry... but I do remember the Dig and Aquariums were AMAZING!!!! Don't miss em.

The DIGS and Aquarium are $45 pp. Not worth the money if you have been to any other decent aquarium elsewhere.

This pass does NOT give you access to any other part of Atlantis.

The DIGS and Aquarium are $45 pp. Not worth the money if you have been to any other decent aquarium elsewhere.

This pass does NOT give you access to any other part of Atlantis.

I have been to many...and Atlantis has one of the best (in my opinion) as far as monetary value that is very personal...some cruisers would never pay to upgrade a cabin or eat in an upgraded restaurant yet others do regularly. "worth it" is personal and subjective :)

I have been to many...and Atlantis has one of the best (in my opinion) as far as monetary value that is very personal...some cruisers would never pay to upgrade a cabin or eat in an upgraded restaurant yet others do regularly. "worth it" is personal and subjective :)

Not sure I understand your thinking .. upgrade cabin etc?? Atlantis aquarium is not a upgrade of anything. Its mediocre and dirty. Noone should have to pay a premium to see it. I took my grandson to our local aquarium back in the states last week. It was $23 and had 10x more exhibits and more interesting (and well maintained) exhibits.. as well as diversity.

If you have never seen a shark.. go for it. If you have.. go after dark when you don't have to pay.

Archived