Cameron's website not working for me

Kim in CA

I have decided to try to book a private tour with Cameron for our June cruise, but every time I try to visit his website, it opens for a second and then spontaneously shuts Internet Explorer down. I guess my computer doesn't like something about his website. Has anyone else had this trouble?

I guess I will try to send him an email.. I would like to confirm his email address is admin@scenicbarbados.com.

Also, someone posted this phone number for him: 246-228-6192. Does anyone know if you need to dial more than a "1" before the number when calling from the US?

Thanks in advance.

Kim

I sent him an email to the yahoo address and he did respond, so think we will be able to book a reservation. I have also read many good reviews, so I am hoping to use him the day we are on the island. I got a guidebook, and it looks like are that are lots of cool things to see on Barbados. Hopefully, by using Cameron, we will be able to make the most of our one day.

Just out of curiosity, are you able to look at Cameron's website?

Anyway, if things work out and we do spend the day with him, I will post a review for you when we return.

Kim

We were with him on 3/20 and he was wonderful. He will take you anywhere you want to go and spend as much time as you need him to. He was right on time and we enjoyed our day tremendously! We had requested to go along the east coast to see Ragged Point lighthouse and then all the way north to the Wildlife Reserve. We loved the Reserve, and saw lots of green monkeys like we had hoped to!

Archived