Live From the Liberty!!!

osp320

Just got back, The CD was good his name was Todd Wittmer. Last night was fun also. Our Waiter was Fransisco wow was he on the ball. The pool bar make sure you try to find Pedro or Javier(?sp) They took reel good care of us. Showed them my S.S. card once and always an extra bucket of ice to help keep cool.

Hey Greg!

We just got off the ship that you were on, so sad we didn't get to meet up! We met with a bunch of CCers and actually stuck with a group of them for the whole cruise...I am still rocking a little from it now and wish I was back on the ship as I was so stressed before we left that I didnt get into the swing of it all until Antigua and by then it was almost all over :( Was a georgous ship and the port days were nice but I think there were some things on the ship that I could have lived without...just will never do spring break again. I will do a review shortly.

[quote name='outdoors27']OPS320

Well I hope you enjoying yourself. We'll be on the Liberty on July 7th. Have you noticed if the piano bar is drawing a crowd? Could you pass on who the player is? I've heard the one there right now is good but is leaving in July. I'm just hoping its after our trip. Thanks[/quote]

We're going on the Liberty July 7th cruise also! My FIL planned the trip, so I'm here to do as much research as possible to see what we're in for.

Shay

Archived