Taxi/Van Question??

Gotta Love Cruisin !

There is an effective taxi dispatch service at the airport where they use car, mini-vans and even club wagons that fit up to 7 and luggage.

That van can go for about $30 if for some reason you need more space get a taxi-sedan for about $20.

The taxi dispatchers in orange shirts will assure the correct price and a receipt.

For a possible tour check out Victor countrysidetourspr@yahoo.com

For a neat restaurant in old San Juan check out

www.restauranteraices.com

8 could be a tight squeeze. I'll bet if you have a few smaller people they might be able to squeeze you all in. You'll have to judge based on the amount of luggage and the size of your crew. Things are not so formal that they wouldn't be able to accommodate if you are flexible. Nobody is sharpening their Homeowner's Association rule book down here if you know what I mean. ;)

Ask for a van, then you'll need to make the call.

• 2 weeks later...

Any suggestions for service FROM Pan American Piers to the airport?? There are 3 of us but probably more luggage than one car trunk can hold!! I realize that I've only departed onboard ship from SJ, and never had to leave by air! Cabs and vans are so plentiful at the airport but I'm apprehensive about at the pier. (and hate the cruise line transfers!)

Thanks.

Thanks to both of you for the reassuring info on availability of taxi vans at the Pan American Piers. I am much more confident about it now! I've been in places where there wasn't a lot of available transportation but I hate the overpriced cruise line transfers.

Thanks again.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived