Clubs on Fantasy

majosa

As far as I know, there is no country music club on Fantasy. I was on her in January, and I didn't see one anywhere. In fact, I didn't hear any country music at all the whole time I was gone. There are several bars on the ship, but only one real "club" - the disco, that I can remember seeing. When are you going? Hope you have a great time!

I haven't been on ANY ship with a country/western bar... as for "clubs", the above poster is correct, there is the disco... there are plenty of bars, and places where bands play, but the only "club" is the disco...

Hey Lucy....just wanted to say HEY! I was on the Fantasy with you and the rest of the group in January....never got a chance to meet you or any of the others, even though I was staying down the hall from some of the group on the Empress deck!

Hey Lucy....just wanted to say HEY! I was on the Fantasy with you and the rest of the group in January....never got a chance to meet you or any of the others, even though I was staying down the hall from some of the group on the Empress deck!

Well hey there!! Wish we could have had the chance to meet ya!! Hope you guys had as good a time as we did :D

Could someone tell me if there is a country and western club on the Fantasy? Also how many different clubs are there? Thank you.:D

We were just on the Fantasy a couple of weeks ago. There is no specific country and western "club" ....however, if you sail before the end of May...you can hear Dakota in the Cat's Lounge and they are excellent. They do various kinds of music and a lot of country.

Also, it seems that country music is the theme of karaoke these days and some singers are very good. Folks are always welcome to dance during karaoke as well!!

Have a great cruise!!!

Well hey there!! Wish we could have had the chance to meet ya!! Hope you guys had as good a time as we did :D

Yes, ma'am, we had a wonderful time......my niece got to play Deal or No Deal with Big Tex....she ended up winning a little $$$, which was great. And yeah, it's too bad we didn't get to meet y'all.....well, there's always next time, right? :D

Yes, ma'am, we had a wonderful time......my niece got to play Deal or No Deal with Big Tex....she ended up winning a little $$$, which was great. And yeah, it's too bad we didn't get to meet y'all.....well, there's always next time, right? :D

Cool! Yup! Come join us on one of our cruises!

Take care!!

Archived