Triumph-Gym and fitness classes

lmondrop

Hi all-

I'm sailing on Sept 4 on the Triumph. I know from past cruises that I've eaten so much that I've come backa round little ball depressed not only from my vacation ending but also the weight that I've put on. So I want to know if they offer spinning classes on board :p

Thanks ~ Felicia

Hi all-

I'm sailing on Sept 4 on the Triumph. I know from past cruises that I've eaten so much that I've come backa round little ball depressed not only from my vacation ending but also the weight that I've put on. So I want to know if they offer spinning classes on board :p

Thanks ~ Felicia

I know some of the Carnival ships had spinning facilities added for which there was an extra charge. I am not sure if they have added it to the Triumph but will be on the ship on Saturday.

We eat like we haven't ate for years on board.

I used to eat like that too!:D Now, after losing 50lbs, I enjoy myself, but I quit ordering two entrees or going for seconds on the buffet. On my last cruise I limited my weight gain to 3lbs!:D We'll see what happens on the one coming up!!:rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
Hi all-

Thanks ~ Felicia

Hi! I mentioned earlier that I was sailing on the Triumph; and just returned last evening. We were doing Western Caribbean and ended up trading Ocho Rios for Nassau due to the hurricane.

There were spinning and Pilates classes offered in the upper part of the gym. both of them carried an additional $10.00 per person per class.

Archived