when do i find out if i upgraded

majosa

We paid in full for our cruise when we booked back in Feb. We got a guarantee inside room. Since we booked almost 8 months in advance is there a good chance the upgrade fairy will visit? Our cruise is in September. I thought i read on here that if you book early enough you have a greater chance of getting an upgrade. Not expecting one but would love one!! Thank you.:p

]We paid in full for our cruise when we booked back in Feb. We got a guarantee inside room.

There is no "science" in predicting upgrades. Some say the earlier the booking...the better your chance. Others disagree. You'll probably find your "assignment" when you get your docs 2-5 weeks before embarkation. Then again, you may not know 'til embarkation itself.

Both have happened to me

We paid in full for our cruise when we booked back in Feb. We got a guarantee inside room. Since we booked almost 8 months in advance is there a good chance the upgrade fairy will visit? Our cruise is in September. I thought i read on here that if you book early enough you have a greater chance of getting an upgrade. Not expecting one but would love one!! Thank you.:p

Doesnt work that way, I have booked early and late and sometimes the Upgrade Fairy was nice to me while other times not.

Fred

Archived